This one day course is designed to take the mystery out of boat electrics. It assumes no knowledge and covers the following:
- Boat wiring systems
- Energy consumption and battery management issues
- Wiring and fault finding techniques (practical exercises)
- Understanding wire diagrams
- Protection devices
- Equipment installation case studies (such as heating systems, autopilots and fridges).
- Battery chargers,
- Energy generation (wind, sun and engine) and the power management components required
- Interfacing instruments together.
Comment from one of our students who completed the Introduction to Boat Electrics Course
“Really good. Thoroughly enjoyed it and Andrew was very engaging and kept attention throughout”
To book on a course please click the book now button on the right of the page or to discuss your requirements you can contact us seven days a week from 8.00a.m to 7.30pm on 01243 432485 or 07702 842190
Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/emsnav.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/helpers/renderer.php on line 245
or to discuss your requirements you can contact us seven days a week from 8.00a.m to 7.30pm on 01243 432485 or 07702 842190